Our vision is to aid every child in developing clear thinking, social responsibility and self-confidence.”
“The mission of Cambridge school is to inspire students to inculcate the spirit of inquiry.
Some of the guidelines we follow to keep our mission going are:
- To empower every student with vital life skills.
- To instil optimism, integrity, and courage.
- To unlock hidden talents and potential.
- To inculcate a sense of duty towards the nation, society, community, and family.
- To ignite their interest in the prescribed curriculum through activity.
- To deliver an educational program that helps them pursue their dream.
- To develop moral and ethical values through charitable and volunteer works.